Here is all the material (email, Storify, audio, blogs, photos and videos) you need, to find out what the UK youth delegation got up to during 2012′s UN climate summit, COP18 – in Doha, Qartar. – Join us on the adventure to COP19 in Poland, later this year.
Meet the COP18 UK Youth Delegation
UKYCC Delegation at COY8
UK Youth Delegation COP18 Coverage
Hot Spotting with Louisa and Camilla
[soundcloud url="http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/74792044" params="" width=" 100%" height="80" iframe="true" /]
An update from the UK Youth Delegation in Doha
[soundcloud url="http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/70004328" params="" width=" 100%" height="80" iframe="true" /]
Rflections on Doha with Sarah
[soundcloud url="http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/67301898" params="" width=" 100%" height="80" iframe="true" /]
- Growing bigger and better in 2013
- Youth Statement: Doha failed to deliver
- Doha reflections: ‘we can’t see this COP as a success’
- Casino of the Polluters (COP)
- Behind closed doors.
- The road home from Doha
- PRESS RELEASE: Reaction to Doha Agreement at UN Climate Talks
- Urgent press release: youth still fighting during COP18 deadlock
- Qatar – why host not lead?
- Two days to go @COP18
- Fueling our anger at COP18
- VLOG – A short update from the second week of COP18!
- Article 6: A double win for young people
- We stand with the Philippines
- #TodayWeWill @UN_ClimateTalks
- WE WON’T BACK DOWN. WE WON’T GIVE UP. WE WILL DO WHAT IS RIGHT.
- VLOG – What does an Arab COP mean?
- The UKYCC Delegation meets the UK Lead Negotiator at COP18
- Don’t be a cop out – celebrate the Climate Change Act
- EMPOWERING. INSPIRING. ACTING. #coy8