If you are keen-eyed, you may of noticed that our website has suddenly changed its layout.
Or maybe you are a new visitor to ukycc.org (welcome, can we offer you a cuppa?)
Either way; we feel like the fresh new website completes our 2012 ‘spring clean’ -
- Back in the actually Spring time, we had an internal reshuffle to make our work more concise and involving.
- The Youth for Green Jobs campaign was launched.
- A bunch of Freelancers have offered to help us, via their skills and expertise.
- Local Catalysts are starting to spring up everywhere.
- The COP18 delegation was recruited and is now at UN Climate Talks boot camp.
- And we are starting to involve our coalition partners more in what we, you, and youth do.
This new website layout will not only make it easier to find out what is taking place on a UK and international scale in regards to climate change and youth action, but will also make it easier for you to find resources to aid your own projects, experience, skills, or knowledge growth.
Additionally you will get to hear from our teams, coalition partners, and the UKYCC volunteers more often via our blog space and more easily find out about the actions, events and causes you can join, to create the clean, fair future we all want.